💥LD ROBINSON PAVILION, KATY, TEXAS
💥MALE/MALE/FEMALE/FEMALE TEAM EVENT
💥RX, INTERMEDIATE & SCALED DIVISIONS
💥PRIZE PACKAGES FOR TOP 3
💥3 EVENTS WITH 4 SCORES.
💥VENDORS, ATHLETE CARE PROVIDERS & FOOD VENDORS ON SITE
💥EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
💥T-SHIRT & ATHLETE BAG FOR EVERY ENTRANT
💥PHOTOGRAPHY & MEDIA TEAM ON SITE
💥INDOOR EVENT PADS AND STADIUM STYLE MAIN ARENA
• If you are an experienced competitor and have participated in multiple competitions at the RX level this is your division.
• If you have completed the CrossFit Games Open and done every workout RX with no problems then you should be in this division. If you do every workout in your gym RX and you are regularly at the top of your gym leaderboard then you should be in this division.
• If you can move heavier weights easily and you can do multiple reps of the high skill gymnastic movements seen in the CrossFit Open (muscle ups, handstand walks, etc.) then you should compete in this division.
• If you have completed the CrossFit Games Open in the past and only limitation was some of the very high skill gymnastics movements (muscle ups, chest to bar, handstand walks) then you should be in this division.
• You may not have completed every workout in the time limit but were still able to do them RX If you are able to do your gyms workouts RX a majority of the time you should compete in this division.
• If you are generally only limited by heavier weights and higher skilled gymnastic movements but you can perform all the basic CrossFit movements at standard weights then you should be in this division.
• If you have done the CrossFit Open and you have had to scale most if not all of the workouts then you should be in this division.
• You are either a beginner or very new to CrossFit, and this may be one of your first competitions THIS IS YOUR DIVISION.
• If you have trouble moving the standard CrossFit weights and cannot do the standard gymnastic skills this is the division you should choose.
• You should be able to perform modified CrossFit Open Gymnastic Movements (knee raises, jumping pullups, single jump ropes, etc.)
To be announced
8.30 AM - 9.15 AM
9.30 AM - 10.15 AM
10.30 AM - 11.15 AM
11.30 AM - 12.15 AM